Friday, September 19, 2008

Megan Duvall's Window Box in Washington

Hello Everyone at Hooks and Lattice!

Here are this year's window boxes! Attached are the photos of the new "railing" composite Hampton box which has the planter well and worms in it. Although it was planted a full 4 weeks after my other containers and boxes, it did incredibly well and I have only watered it a couple of times. The railing box matches the 72" Hampton box that I purchased last summer and hangs on the front of the house. I put in an overview shot of the house so you can see how great both boxes look!

You'll also find a shot of one of two 48" Windsor boxes that are attached to my kitchen windows - the second is on the other side of that window and it makes washing dishes very pleasant with my view of beautiful window boxes full of petunias! I enjoy them as much from the inside as I do from outside.

Thanks for all of your help!

I may send a couple "replacement" pictures in the next couple of days if the rain here hasn't hammered the flowers too badly - the sun was awfully bright the day that I took those shots and I think that I can do better with a bit less direct light!

Megan Duvall
Buckley, Washington

No comments: