Monday, August 20, 2007

Greetings from Northfield Minnesota!!

Greetings from Northfield Minnesota!!

Attached please find 2 pictures I'd like to enter in your window box contest. One before and the other after. I've looked for years to find the perfect window box, and after searching the internet I discovered "Hooks and Lattice". The gentlemen I spoke with on the phone was very helpful and walked me thru finding just the right one for our changing seasons in Minnesota. I couldn't wait for it to arrive and when it did, the flowers were already bought and I've have it admired it ever since. I'm anxious to decorate the window box for each season. The flowers have only been planted for about 6 weeks or so next year I'll get an earlier start. I've already got some new ideas for next summer. I would love love love to win the contest. My husband and I live on the farm I grew up on as a kid, and would love to have a few more window boxes to decorate our house on the family homestead. Thank-you very much for the consideration.Sincerely, Carleen

No comments: